Thursday, May 7, 2009, 23:56
Procastination: thief of time (credits, MR TONG!)
I totally lose track of what i need to complete man~ Seriously, i do tutorials everyday, but then its like still piling up. LOL. Next week, BLAW test!!! Die sia~ Today as usual, MASS CONVO! But im not so active today. Im tired now!!! RAR! &i didnt go to LQ(LaserQuest) with Ernest & the rest. Reasons: I release @ 4pm, by the time finish cfm super late. &my um is cooking salmon! :DDDD Now im trying to complete the work on my hands ASAP so i can meet BABE on saturday man! I miss her so much! This week start of presentation. Still not bad la. I really should stop procastinating alrdy man! Have to FOCUS!

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.