Thursday, July 23, 2009, 22:41
Reap what you sow.
(edited: 0140HRS)
Am still awake doing BMGT editing due to that idiotic guy. Speaking of him seriously make my blood boil! I havent even finish re-doing my INFA Trading Tutorials yet la!!! Pfft.
_________________________________________________________________

(edited: 0000HRS)
We should be doing INFA revision now and there's always some bastard/faggot who always come and mess up my whole plan. Foof you. All your low standard works are being banned. If editing of report means just changing words, go bang your head on wall. And after reading the whole report and you DONT spot any sentence structure error, seriouusly, go die young man! I think other people can make better use of this puny shit ass brain of yours. Screw you, seriously. Making us do more work now. FOOF!
_________________________________________________________________

(edited: 2329Hrs)
The weather is freaking shit ass hot now! Im perspiring like mad while revising for my INFA and also doing some last minute checkings for BMGT report. I need to bathe againnnnn. CRAPPP!
_________________________________________________________________

Been busy these few days/weeks doing tutorials and finalization of projects. Today had a long break due to the fact that it was DSS E-learning. Today was more or less a slacking day. Nothing much to do either. Except for Blaw tutorials, which I almost dozed off during the lecture. Imagine 74 slides all completed during one lecture, more than 70% of it was pictures & examples. How redundant. But still, the lecturer made an effort la in preparing. Shant complain so much. Gonna re-do Trading I tutorials for tmr's graded classwork, and also complete tutorials so I've got more time for leisure and/or revision for upcoming exams! Am going back to work nowwwwww.

P.S. Im feeling hungryyyyyy. =X

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.