Sunday, August 9, 2009, 14:50
44th birthday of the great nation, SINGAPORE!
Mari kita rakyat Singapura
Sama-sama menuju bahagia
Cita-cita kita yang mulia
Berjaya Singapura
Marilah kita bersatu
Dengan semangat yang baru
Semua kita berseru
Majulah Singapura
Majulah Singapura

We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation.

Heyho peopleeeeeeeeee. :D Its Singapore's 44th Birthday today, and I'm at home studying and most likely go out for a swim later. Sister's out with hr boyf, Daddy's gonna go off later, leaving me and Mummy at home. What a National Day Celebration uh~ But anyway, even if we were to go and join the crowd for celebration, I dont think I will even go. Cause I need ALOT of time to catch up on my studies and exams is just around the corner. So yupszx. Going for checkup on Tuesday, and most prolly a full body checkup after that. I seriously need to get out of hosue to studayeeeeee. I'm so easily distracted at home. For example: tvee, food, and alot moreeeeeee. Oh crappp. For now, I shall try to get back to studying. I hope I can focus. *fingers-crossed* And I may not blog as often alrdy, unless I have the sudden urge to blog. :DDDD

Once again, HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! =P

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.