Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 18:41
Takes two hearts to become one!(:
(edited 2043HRS)
Am watching Singapore Idol now. It seriously makes me laugh non-stop! FUNNY TO THE MAX! Please, someone come and make me stop laughing! I'm close to LLAA-ing. XD Omgggggg~
_________________________________________________________


It takes two hands to clap, and two hearts to become one! :D

Had been doing revision for the past few days. I'm still not interested in Management. =/ Whenever I take out Management, I just feel so sian-edddddddddddddd. And I will keep it, take out another module to revise. Was supposed to go out for a swim today, but when I woke up, whole body was aching badly. So, I just went back to sleep! =P Went for checkup ytd, and it turned out to be low blood sugar. NO DIABETES! I'm healthy still! ;D But I'm still gonna go for a full body checkup just in case! And I will be asking about it this Saturday! :DDDD Mummy is finally supportive of me going for a full body checkup! The persuasion for the past few years didn't go down the drain! =DDDD I think its time I get a haircut? Weather is turning warmmmmmmmmmmmm! And my long hair just makes me even warmer! I shan't be so rash and snip it off, for I may miss my long hair! I think I'm not able to concentrate on studying alrdy. So I shall get a break from it! Tmr have to go back to school for Management lesson, which includes a not-so-important presentation on the topics we've learned so far. And we have to come up with questions. Like so omgggggggg. Haven't thought of any questions so far, and if I don't come up with one soon, I will be S-C-R-E-W-E-D! Finally organized all my notes that are to be covered for exams. Lets pray hard I will not lose steam for the next 2 weeks or so. *fingers crossed!*

P.S. Just heard from sister that everyone of us has cancer, its just whether it aggravates and becomes a first to third stage cancer or not. =O Some random fact here. XD

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.