Saturday, August 15, 2009, 21:10
Hep B JAB!
Photobucket
Today went to Polyclinic to take my blood sample, to test if I need to take the jab for Hepatitis B. And the results will be out in 2 weeks' time! And the nurse was super funny!

Nurse: When did you have your last jab?
Mum: Erm, I'm not too sure, but I know it was when I just got married
Sister: Just got married? How old are you when you got married?
Mum: I gave birth to you in 1990, so means I got married in....?
Sister: 1898 lor!
ME: Is it? Not 1899?
Mum: I think is 1899.
Nurse: You think ah? Haha. Okay lor.
Nurse: How old are you?
Mum: I'm not too sure. 46 maybe?
Nurse: Oh? Maybe?
ME: I help you calculate la~ Haha. *calculates on my phone*
Nurse: Your mum ah, everything not sure. Haha.
ME, Mum, Sister: *laughs*

Then later we went to take the blood. I went first. When it was my sister's turn, it was SUPER FUNNY I SWEAR!

Nurse: You are Eunice Lim Hui Ying?
ME: Yup! *smiles*
Nurse: Okay, now I'm going to take the injection now. Clench your fist tightly.
ME: Okay. *clench my fist, while she velcro-ed around my upper arm and feels my veins at the center of my arm*
Nurse: Hmm, your next arm. *and did the same thing*
Nurse: *puts down my left arm and took up my right arm while I'm still clenching*
Nurse: Okay I want you to breathe in *I breathed in*, and breathe out *and I breathed out* while I take your blood uh.
ME: Oh okay! Do I still need to continue clenching?
Nurse: Yes of course! And clench it TIGHT!
ME: *clenching REAAAAAAL tight!*
Nurse: *Pokes in, and pull it out* I want you to breathe in and out okay!
ME: *looking at the needle* Oh, okay!
Nurse: *Pokes in, and pulled it out*
Nurse: *Pokes in, and blood flows out*
Nurse: Oh~ *pulled out a little to let more blood flow out*
Eunice: Erm, not enough blood is it?
Nurse: Nonono! Enough! Just that your veins is VERY small.
Eunice: OH! Haha.
Nurse: You're done!
Eunice: Thank you! :D
Nurse: Welcome!

When it was my sister's turn! My sister narrated this to me!
Nurse: *feels her arm for the vein, switch arm and feels, and gonna inject alrdy*
Sister: Erm, can make the pain lesser? I'm scared. =/
Nurse: Scared of injections?
Sister: Ya! Scared of injections and also dentist.
Nurse: *going to inject in*
Sister: I very scared!
Nurse: *LAUGHS SUPER LOUDLY!* Then hold on to my hand la.
Sister: *held on to her arm SUPER tightly*
Nurse: Er dont hold so tight la! I cannot inject if you hold so tightly.
Sister: Haha. Okayokay.

After my sister came out, she keep telling us how scared she was. LOL! Went home, suddenly felt hungry, so asked Mummy to fry the remaining french fries in the freezer. Aftewhich watch tv, sms-ed with weehongrui, and felt seh-ed. So I went to sleep.

And I had this nightmare, which I remembered VERY clearly, with the same people, same villain, but its just a different "episode". It just so scary, that this nightmare has been "haunting" me for years. And when I was reaching the so-called climax of the nightmare, I suddenly woke up. Cause I felt my whole elbow just moved fast and quite hard to the other side of the bed, and I jerked and jumped out of bed, perspiring madly with my heart racing. Lucky Mum didnt see what happen. If not she will be frightened. LOL. It just felt so real, and sucky. =/

Weather's been TERRIBLE today as its super uber hazy. Been sneezing since I woke up till now. Packed my room, and realised that alot of clothes, WHICH I CANNOT FIT INTO PREVIOUSLY, I can fit into them now! :DDDDD I'm hungry now and shall have my dinner. Am watching Liar Liar on Channel 5 now. Funny and niceeeeee! =P Shall blog another time! Its been SO LONG since I made such a long post! =O

You're the sweetest boy alive! :D

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.