Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 20:38
Holiday spirits! ((((((((:
(edited 0005)
Am watching this show, "The Moment of Truth". It really breaks a person heart to see the questions they answer truthfully, and in turn breaks another persons' heart. For example:

Question:Do you hate your mother for wearing black to your wedding?
Answer: Yes.

And the mother teared immediately. How cruel reality is. Sighs~

________________________________________________

2 papers down, 2 more to go and I will be welcoming 7weeks worth of holidays with open arms! :DDD Blaw paper yesterday was not too bad! Finished paper and checking half an hour before the time limit! But I did something stupid. =X Had one question on Judicial Managment. As I didnt cover up till that part, I was staring at that question for a whole 30minutes, waiting for the answer to like appear at the very last minute. HAHA. But apparently, it did not work. =/ So, I was determined not to repeat this action, but stillllllllllll~ Repeated that very same action for BMGT, and I kinda influenced CheeHong. xP BMGT, the module that eats-up-most-of my-brain-cells-and-causing-fatigue-in-me is finally OVERRRRRR! :D Was aiming to wake up early to study, but I ended up snoozing my alarm for half an hour, and then went back to sleep when I took my notes out and sat on the bed to recap. XD Blaw was no better. Snoozed for AN HOUR(like omg!) and I was finally willing to wake up to recap. XD Sooooooooo, the 2 memory-work modules are downdowndown! Left with the mathematical-and-a-little-bit-of-theory modules, which are INFA & MAEC. HOHO! I can feel the holiday spirit~ =P

Today after BMGT was totally seh-ed. Went for lunch with the guys, and I was totally stoning when they were talking. LOL! Took the bus and I just slept on weehongrui's shoulder. I think I should let my head lose some weight, cause I think my head is heavy. =O Reached home, immediately plop on the bed after washing my contact lens and woke up only till dinner time, which was 7.15pm. Tmr's paper will be from 2pm - 4pm. More time to sleep! XD Should I eat out? Hmmmm~

今天是七夕情人节。HAPPY 七夕情人节to everyone! Especially weehongrui! I love you babyboy! :D
P.S. Take care of your headache yo! <3>

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.