Saturday, August 1, 2009, 19:44
Speedy recoveryyyyyyyyyyyyyy! =P
I'VE RECOVERED PEOPLE!:D. Thanks to everyone who had asked about my condition! Im really feeling muchmuchmuchmuchmuchmuchmuch better alrdy! Have been eating porridge and "sickly" food for the past 2-3 days. And after Sunday, I will be back to my normal healthy self, eating the things I wanna eat. And not feel as weak like last Thursday. =/ Blogger is forever having problems and is making me so-no-mood to blog anymore. Pfft Now im only relying on the basic codes I know to edit my post. Nothing much to blog about actually. Till next time(&when blogger recovers?), BYE PEEEEEE-POLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :D

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.