Thursday, August 6, 2009, 10:30
Relaxations.

We may have a lot of things to do on our hands, but after every work done, we will feel a burden off our shoulder. Just like sunshine after a storm.

Exams are coming in 2-3 weeks timeeeee! OMGGG. Just got back our BMGT results for the project. 84/100! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. HAHA! Its an A man! This is what I call a TEAM EFFORT! =PP Later there will be a 3-hours break, cause there is no DSS. So most prolly I will be doing revision, for INFA. :DDDD Making full use of my time now. Anyway, I'm always feeling very tired and thirsty this few days. Mummy says she will bring me to the docs to checkup cause she say if this persists, there is a possibility that it is diabetes. =O SEEEEE! I alrdy told her years ago, that I wanted a full body checkup. But she refused. So now, I think I will INSIST a full body checkup alrdy. The slight cough I had when I fell ill, is not recovered yet. Im still coughing, A LITTLE! But im taking care okayyyyyyy. =P Im feeling so super thirsty now, even when I just drank a mouthful of water. Finished one bottle of water alrdy, and I still have another bottle inside my bag. &I feel like pee-ing nowwwwww. =/

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.