Thursday, August 20, 2009, 22:18
See no evil, butts glue downwards!
I seriously hate myself now. Didnt study a SINGLE THING today! @#$%^% Planned to wake up at 8am - 9am to study OUTSIDE. But I couldnt wake up. Woke up only when Mummy woke me up, and ask me to go to Compasspoint with her & sister for lunch. Finished lunch, walked around and reached home around 2.30pm. Was telling myself to start at 3pm, but I end up sleeping at 3pm till dinner time. Finished dinner, used lappy, watch tv, bathed and here I am. Seriously, its just freaking 5 more days to exams, and I'm not even done with revising, and here I am still procrastinating. Kill me please, someone, anyone! I think I will be staying up late today to at least mug a bit, and tmr, FULL FORCE! Gonna stay out of home to studyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

BLAW, BMGT, MAEC, please please please get inside my puny-pea-brained-head within these 5 days. If not, I will be SCREWED~ =/


I'm still watching tv. OMG!

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.