Friday, August 14, 2009, 11:25
Truely, Madly, Deeply. (:
Sometimes when you think this world is unfair, try to see it at another angle, and you will start to appreciate what you have now. ;D

HOHO! Am in school mugging for exams which are coming up soon! Reached school at the normal time: 8.30am! Was so reluctant to get out of bed, and it was only till today morning that I decided to come to school early and mug all the way till 4pm, when DSS test will start. Didn't ask weehongrui to come along as I know he is feeling seh~~~~ So just let him sleep and rest at home! Have been trying to focus in school, not getting distracted by my lappy which is directly IN FRONT of me! Hadn't had breakfast, nor lunch. But I'm lazy to go and buy it, plus I'm alone, no one to look after my valuables. I would say my progress is good so far! I'm determined to do well for semestral exams!

P.S. Have to urge to go back to PHSS today! I think I will go back when I'm on my way home after DSS test!

P.S.P.S. Just saw two girls who had tattoos and slashing scars on their body. Why must pretty girls always destroy their image by smoking, tattoo-ing, slashing, self-mutilation etc? SIGHS~

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.