Sunday, August 30, 2009, 21:23
Voices in me.
Today, I cried while I'm in my dad's vehicle.
I suddenly feel so paranoia.
Maybe because of the incident?
I'm so afraid of friends' opinions of me now.
Secondary friends, Poly friends.
Especially: CSY, Yeekhang, Isaac, YuanYun, Fiona.
Sometimes I have the feeling, that they are somewhat 'talking behind my back'.
Super paranoid huh?
And sometimes the reply they give me, totally confirms my doubts.
But I keep telling myself, I'm thinking too much.
Is it true?

I'M RELEASING MYSELF THIS HOLIDAY!

And one more concern: Wee Hong Rui, my babyboy.
At times both me and babyboy will be happy talking, having fun.
The next moment, we will be just quiet, nothing to talk about.
On msn, sometimes the way he replies,
I'm wondering if he feels bored talking to me.
Looking back at the past conversations,
It definitely proved me wrong.
But at times, I really got this feeling.
And I'm afraid, very afraid.
I really hope he doesn't leave me~
Because I don't think I can handle the pain......

Today was woke up by my mum's phone call, asking me to help her check something. =/ Woke up, cannot get back to sleep, so I used lappy and watched tv. Went out around 5 with family to grandma's house. Had dinner at 7pm. Just reached home not long ago and am watching tv. Tmr MAY BE going back to school, cause friends are either working, not free or busy revising for JC Promos. Oh manszx~ Only a small group going. Shall see tmr! If not going, I will sleep my day away! =P

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.