Monday, August 31, 2009, 21:05
When there's love. <3
Photobucket
from: Deviantart
I wish I could travel round the world, capturing the beautiful scenery of countries.
Best if its with my loved one: weehongrui. :DD
Today went back to school for teacher's day. Woke up with a very serious sinus, and friends thought I was ill. =/ Glad that teachers still recognise us! And were joking around with us, etc etc! My form teacher - Mr Tong Chee Beng, was asked this question.

Friend: Mr Tong, your current Physics class still got people sleeping a not?
TCB: *immediately looks at me*
Friend 2: Haha! Eunice ah! Sleep some more ah!

LOL! All know my pattern up down left right north south east west. xD &the first thing I went back to school, friends start to ask: "Got boyfriend liao rightttttttttt! Where is he! Why never ask him to come!" Then when my teachers know, they say: "Ahhhhh~ No wonder look so different! A boyfriend makes you more feminine." As I guessed, not much people came from my class. Small group only.

HAHA! All jokers! Went to school around 10.15am, left around 1plus 2pm. Reached home, had lunch. Ate 2 servings of vermicelli, one mango pudding and one cup of Ribena. After that, slept on the sofa till dinner time, woke up and had dinner. Have been sneezing ever since I woke up. And mummy changed her mind about going to aunt's house tmr. This means I can't see my aunt's dog manszx~~~ =X Nevermind, no plans for tmr, means a sleeping day for me! My sleep has been interrupted ever since I end my exams. >:( But stillllllllllllllllll, I know how to find sleep time during intervals! I'm very good at that! =PPP

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.