Love is strong.


Heyho-fi-fo! Ytdddddd, went out with
babyboy! Went to catch Final Destination 3-D. The storyline, still okayyyyyy. More of gore luh, and the 3-D effect just makes it even more real and gore! First time watching 3-D movie, and its with
babyboy! Our firsts! Looks like I've got a lot of first times when I'm with him! =PP We reached like rather early to buy the tickets, but the theatre was not open yet. LOL! So we walked around, sit down chitchat. Went Sentosa after buying tickets for a walk cause we seriously had no where and nothing to do. LOL. And walking from Beach station to the end of Siloso Beach, hand in hand, that feeling was greattttttt! Walked around the Merlion, and we headed back to Vivo for lunch @ LJS and we went to the threatre 4 for our movie! After which, slacked at SkyGarden and we went for dinner. Ate at FoodRepublic, and had duck rice and carrot cake. Why additional carrot cake? Go ask
weehongrui! LOL! Went to the Bay(?) and we slacked there under the almost-starless-sky with the gibbous moon. He sent me home, and when I reached home, chips and Ribena was on the list!
I'm such a scary eater! =/ Slept at 1plus?
Woke up today at 10plus 11 cause Mummy woke me up for lunch. =X And I thought I could finally get my 12hours of sleep! RAR! And I got so lazy, I didnt snooze my alarm anymore but just switch it off. And when my mum woke me up
(countless number of times!), I sat up, and slept back down at the side of the bed where my leg would normally be. LOL! Left house around 1:45pm to take the bus and train to attend event for BAGOAL. Had quite alot of fun the whole day! The kids, were hyperactive
(YES! They're ULTRA hyper-active!). Umms, majority laaaa~ Not all. =D Left for dinner at 5plus close to 6. And we walked to Bedok Interchange, and settled at a market near the interchange for dinner. Walked the whole market with
babyboy and decided on Hokkien Mee. And I shouldn't have left to buy drinks, cause
babyboy paid for my food! >:/ Always like that oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee. The rest left, but I still felt like eating. xD But in the end we left and walked around, and went to NTUC to get his hairspray. Butttttt! We still went back to the market for dessert. LOL! And we ended up being super ubder ultra bloated that we have to sit down for a while to rest. xD Sent me back home, and on the way, something super dumb happened to me, which made both of us laughed like
out-of-control! On the way when I mentioned about the incident, we will just laugh non-stop. HAHAHA! Both of us are the sot-sot couple. xD Although we ate so muchhhhhh, came home, I bathed, and snacked on potato chips AGAIN! I can feel myself growing horizontally instead of vertically! >:(
These 2 days are like the most enjoyable days! As long as its spent with
babyboy, weehongrui, I just know I'm gonna enjoy myself and have a great, fun, fantastic, fabulous..........
(&the list goes on~~~~) day out!
How can I not love him! <3Tmr will be a day for me to sleeeeeeeeeeep!
(Pray hard my mummy, dont do stunt and wake me up!) And most prolly go out for a swim, to swim off the fats that are slowly attached on me! Till then, I shall blog again SOON! =PPP
Finished blogging, SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! xP
Labels: everyday life, weehongrui