Monday, September 21, 2009, 18:20
Moment of truth.
(edited 2158hrs)
Just came bathed after coming back from Changi Village. My appetite is SCARYYYY~ Afternoon was lunch, back home, sister bought half spring chicken plus a dollar fries and I ate. Went out around 6plus to Changi Village for dinner, consisting of Chicken Chop, Stingray, fruit juice. After which Sister had the urge to eat icecream and I followed, so I had an icecream after that. O.O Thats TOO MUCH for a day! Must control!
________________________________________

HOHO! Today went to school for meeting, for an event - Christmas party for Children. Howeverrrrrrrr, I think our teacher-in-charge totally forgotten that today was a public holiday and arranged for the meeting to be today. So, kinda made a wasted trip down to school. =/ Meeting was supposed to be @ 10am, but we waited for half an hour then realised meeting was gonna be postponed to this coming Friday, same time, same place. LOL. Today totally estimated the wrong time to go to school, and was 30minutes early in meeting weehongrui. Totally forgot today was Hari Raya, and no one would go to work, let alone board bus. Sooooo, whole journey no one boarded the bus until like 3,4 stops away from NgeeAnnPoly. Went for lunch at BTP, and slacked for a while, then babyboy sent me home! ;D He was super seh todayyyyyy~ babyboy, you better regain your sleep I tell you! So seh today! =| Going out for dinner @ Changi Village. Bye peopleeeeee~ Shall blog again! ;D

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.