Thursday, September 17, 2009, 16:03
Don't mess with me!
(edited 2121hrs)
Realised many people changed along the way. People come and go in our lifes - common, normal. Is there anything we can change this fact? Hmmmm~ Sometimes if you cannot make something happen, dont promise anyone anything.

Back's aching like MADDDDD! I think I want to change my spine. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I keep cracking them all day. Kinda terrible. =/ Shall bug my Mum to massage for me! =P
_________________________________________________


My version; His version. ;D
HOHO! Slept at close to 3am ytd,(or was it 3?) and I woke up @ 2:45pm! ;DDDD Mum tried to wake me up, but I was determined to get back to sleep! But halfway while sleeping, I suddenly woke up, sneezed 7 consecutive times, and POM! Back to sleep! xP And after I woke up, I keep sneezing till now! :S Finished eating the DONUTS! Donuts was bought by weehongrui luhhhhhh~ Specially came down to MY PLACE from UPPER EAST COAST ROAD just to give me donuts + barley drink. Awww~ Sweet boy! ;D Slacked around in Compasspoint and bumped into babe and her friend. He went home IN THE RAIN(tskkkkkk~~~~) but walked back cause I forgot to take my thing that was in his bag. =/ My nose is soooooooo itchy now. Keep wanting to sneeze. &&&have alrdy arranged to meet babe next week for SPCA trip! Aww yeahhhhh~ Been so long since I went out with babe, only bball and exercising. =P Planning to go for a swim SOON! Havent been swimming for quite some time! Must exercise lo!

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.