Friday, September 11, 2009, 17:36
Surprise! (;
Photobucket Photobucket
HOHO! Finally here for some updates! Lappy is laglaglag currently, caause I havent been doing computer scans for 3 whole days and is doing scanning now. I totally hate laggy computers! >:( Anywaysssssss, for the past 3 days was funfunfun! Especially 2 days back! Tuesday was supposed to be going out with weehongrui, but mummy insist on me coming home for dinner, and we were meeting late, soooo, he suggested that we met on wednesday! Tuesday was a oh-so-boring day, cause I was CS-ing, blog hopping, tv-ing, eating all day long. Boring day indeed!

Wednesday was splendid! Supposed to be meeting weehongrui @ 3, but I estimated the time wrongly and reached by 2.20pm. LOL. Reason: I left home early to buy some stuffs for a surprise on thursday! ;D Didnt tell him that I reached early, and only sms-ed him @ round 2.50pm that I reached. xD Bought movie tickets for Proposal and we went to ION to walk aroundddddddd. Kept pulling me into TOPSHOP, ZARA and other shops to look at clothes. LOL. Left ION and went back to Cineleisure to catch our movie, wher something super comical happen. I wasnt familiar with Cathay, so when I entered, I walked all the way to the side, thinking there was a staircase, but there isnt. So we went to the middle, and I thought we could still go up. That was when I banged straight into the wall, causing much disturbance to other people. =/ Went to our seat, only to realise I stepped on someone's foot. Oops! =X After the movie, we went to have our dinner at Ding Tai Fung. As usual, ordered alot of food. Pork Culet Fried Rice, Pork Cutlet Noodle, Tom Yum Soup, Xiao Long Bao. Not forgetting non-stop refilling of Chinese tea, making us leave the restaurant bloated! Went to ION again! Cause he's bent on making me point out the clothes I saw in TOPSHOP and wanted me to try them. =/ After that walked around, and he sent me back home. Soooo, here comes the surprise! After bathing, went to bake some cookies! Took me like 2 to 3 hours to finish baking them. I would say, all were edible, but the shapes were 75% unsuccessful, 25% successful. xD Cleaned up the mess I made and slept at 2.30am.

THURSDAY! Day of surprise! Woke up @ 10:30am, faster bathe and left house. Bused down to weehongrui's house! Called him and wanted to prank him at first! But the mosquito fogging at his house foiled my plans. And he thought I was joking. LOL! Came out and he was shocked. HAHA! At least my plan was a success! =P On the bus I keep thinking if he was to leave house alrdy, or what if he was doing the same thing, making his way to my house. =O But phew! He was still at home! =P Went up his room, and rested for a while. And he told me he almost wanted to bus down to my house also, but his laziness overwhelmed him. HAHA! Lucky to the max! =P Had lunch at his house. And when we left, his ahma saw me. She was like shocked&stunned! Left for BAGOAL event, and we reached there on time! But waited inside for an hour, only to realise that the rest are outside at the void deck. =/ Went in and interacted with the kids. Teach them some arts & crafts and was super funnnnnnnn! All so cute and funny. LOL. Left for dinner and bused down to Bedok 85 for dinner with weehongrui. Ordered chicken wings, oyster omelette, bar chor mee(?) and longan dessert. Accompanied by his green tea and 2 cups of my sugarcane drinks. xD We are like eating soooooooooo much in one day. Scaryyyy~ Sent me back home and slacked below my block. Chatted for quite some time! And I went up, bathed, watched a little tv and slept at 12:00am(i think!) while sms-ing weehongrui halfway through! Sometimes, I really dont know how I can sleep when I'm on the phone or sms-ing. LOL. Unimaginable!

Woke up at 3pm today. My mum luhhhhhhhhhh~ Woke me up, off the fan and open my room door so wide. I could practically hear the whole conversation of the actor and actress in the show laaaaa! And I was perspiring like mad cause she switch off the fan. So I had no choice but to wake up. Or else I would be sleeping till like dont know what time! So that makes 15hours of sleep! HOHO! I'm still a little sleepy. =X But at least my eyebags are gone, temporarily! Ate the totally-unsuccessful-shaped-cookies today. It still taste nice, but not as crispy at the cookies we would normally eat, but some are exception! Overall, I think I would be a good baker! HAHA! Joke of the day! That was a pack of pre-made ingredients. Means, you only need to add the wet ingredients, cause the dry ingredients are alrdy done properly, and put in a pack. For those interested, the brand is BETTY CROCKER(thanks to babe for introducing it to me!) and the cookies bag are bought @ HOUGANG CENTRAL, RED MAN PHOON HUAT #01-134. Gonna buy dinner later from the kopitiam below my block.

Sorry for this lengthy post people! =P

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.