Sunday, September 13, 2009, 21:18
Throbbing headache. :S
I'm back from family outing to ION. Was woken up by my Mummy to keep the clothes like 12pm. Woke up and watched tv, and prepared to go out after they came home, bathed and stuffs. Left home and went to Orchard Central first, the new shopping mall. Kinda boring, and it totally killed my shop-till-I-drop mood. So the whole day today I was walking around, quite sianed. =/ Walked over to ION and spotted a dress @ Cotton On, and a jean @ UNIQLO. Didnt buy any of them, cause the dress looked kinda alright only after a few looks, and I only have eyes for Levi's jeans, even though the color of the jean was nicenicenice! =P Walked around and went over to Bedok for dinner. Just came home, no photos taken. Having a terrible headache now, for dont know what crappy reason. LOL. Gonna bathe soon after sister finish bathing, and pop some panadols and rush off to bed. Headache is killing me! >:/

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.