Friday, October 23, 2009, 21:19
Childhood innocence. (:
Its fridayyyyyyyy! Had MIEC Lecture and BCOMM tutorials! Went to Hougang Interchange and bumped into Christopher and Wingsze! Like how long have I not seen TangWingsSze! :DDDDDD Caught up with her and sat at the bus stop together with them, to wait for babyboy, and for their friends. Went to lecture and it was okayyyyyyy~ Grasp-able I guess? xD Went for tutorial and had some APA Citation lesson. Boring, but not to the extend of sleeping, because the tutor has the tendency to sidetrack to another topic, and keeps dragging time. =/ Went for lunch with isaacchanboonchong and babyboy @ Bukit Timah Plaza's KFC! After which went off with babyboy and he sent me home! While taking bus 163, I totally seh-ed on his shoulder till I reached home. Seriously, his shoulder is the best place I can ever sleep on! I never fail to not sleep when I'm leaning on him. :DDD Slacked at the playground below my block, and took a number of photos! Had so much fun with him, and I did a lot of retarded stuffs! =P Shall upload photo sooooon! Lazy to transfer them from my phone, YET. ;D Reached home, I seh-ed like maddddddd after watching 娱乐百分百. Had dinner, bathed and watching tv nowwwwww~ Shall start on tutorials either later or tmr. :DDDD

Just first week, and I'm alrdy so tired. Oh goshhhhhh~

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.