Friday, October 16, 2009, 16:05
Days with babyboy are loved! ♥
He's the boy whom I'm crazy over.
Making me laugh on my worst days.
He loves me for who I am.
He makes me realize that it is possible to have permanent butterflies.
He's the boy that makes me feel amazing when I'm with him.
Life's perfect with him holding me in his arms,
because I love him, and so does he.
Every time I look at him,
I remember the first time he looked into my eyes.
And now,
I can't imagine my life without him.
I may not be his first, last or his only one.
But he cares for me now,
and that's all that matters!
I don't expect him to be perfect,
because I'm flawed as well.
He gave me a part of him he knows I can break - his heart & love.
But I won't change him or hurt him.
For I promise that I will make him smile when he makes me happy,
miss him when he's not here with me,
&love him like he will never break my heart!

Its been a looooooooooong time since I blogged! Had 3D2N chalet @ Aloha Loyang! But I went home on the second night, cause I needa accompany Mummy for dental on Wednesday. =(

First Night. 12thOct2009
Went to meet babyboy first, and we headed over to SGH, to accompany babyboy for his appointment. Everything went on for quite fast, and we lunch-ed @ SGH's Kopitiam. Then we took mrt to Tampines to buy charcoal and tongs for the chalet, and we cabbed down to our chalet, GARDEN TERRACE H! The place was not bad! Had a kitchen with all the utensils, cutlery. microwave and plates etc you need, a toilet, a bathroom, a room with 2 double-decker beds, and a room with 2 single beds. A shelter outside with a bbq pit, not to mention its walkable distance to E!Hub and Costa Sands for bike rental and entertainment! ;DDD Watched tv and ordered Canadian Pizzas for dinner. 4 boxes, 2 Hawaiian, 1 Beef, 1 Barbequed Chicken! Didnt finish the other box of Hawaiian and left it in the kitchen, only to realise it was invaded by lizards! =/ We walked out to E!Hub for a movie, 500 days of Summer. Uhhhhhh~ Show was so boringgggggg. Almost slept in there. =/ No storyline, no plot, no climax, plus its a very anticipated show! LOL! By the time we finished the show, its like 1am plusssssss. Walked back, bathed and we all started playing Indian Poker! Then we only slept at like 5am plus, cause we thought we had the energy to survive through the night, and catch the sunrise, but sadly, I seh-ed. xD The aircon was freezing colddddddddd! And babyboy said I rolled up at the very side of the bed against the wall. He tried to cover me with 2 layers of blanket, but a while later, I ran out to sleep on the sofa till 10plus in the morning. xP The first day ended with alot of photos of me & babyboy! =DDDDD

Second Night. 13thOct2009.
We all woke up, and walked over to Downtown East to have brunch. After which rented bike, with Zhihong, Michael and babyboy teaching Sokwan how to cycle. Within 15-20mins, Sok got hold of the technique, and managed to cycle all the way to playground, and back! =P We played at the playground, and I took photos with babyboy! Cycled back, and we met Andrea @ E!Hub's arcade! Played the basketball, the Japanese Bishi Bashi game. And off to pool! Went back to chalet around 5.30pm, with Huiru's Spaghetti waiting for us! Watched a little tv, and we went out to barbeque! Had so much fun in the nighttttt! Played some games at night and we also had a tiny belated birthday bash for babyboy and ZhiHong! I left around 10:25pm, with the money matters partly settled! Reached home, bathed and sms-ed babyboy. Chat with him on the phone and I seh-ed after that!

Wednesday. 14thOct2009
Reluctantly woke up to accompany Mummy for her dental appointment. Actually wanted to go SPCA with babe, but then I had to go down for CCP Briefing. Babyboy didnt go cause he wasn't feeling well after staying up during chalet. =( After that I went home, and wanted to go visit babyboy first, but thought he might still be sleeping/resting on bed, so I didnt go. ;D Reached home, had dinner and I slept @ 12plus 1am. Cause I was totally seh-edddddd, after sms-ing/calling babyboy!

Thursday. 15thOct2009
Went down for CarWashing in school! Met up with babyboy first! Went to join the rest, and babyboy had to leave first, cause he needa go for his lung appointment. Poor babyyyyyboy. Appointments all day long. =( We washed the cars and had lunch @ Alumni. Packet food for babyboy, and we continued with the washing of cars. Had so much funnnn, but tiring! =/ Babyboy came after his appointment, and just nice was after we finished the whole carwashing activity. HAHA! Should see his guilty face! xD Ended the activity @ 4plus, and we had to clear up, wash feet, wash pails, wash cloths, and we joked and stuffs. Left the place around like 5plus 6? Went to have dinner @ babyboy's place and I went home around 8pm. He sent me home, and I bathed, watched tv and seh-ed on sofa, while sms-ing babyboy halfway! Slept till today noon, while the baby at home is crying like mad, Mummy blasting hongkong drama show with my room door open! LOL! I can't believe how I slept through all these noises! xD Woke up, had lunch, watched tv and used lappy! ;D Am sms-ing babyboy nowwwwwww. Sunday going for BAGOAL Bonding Activity. Gonna see babyboy AGAIN! I just love spending time with babyboy! But it clashes with my Primary School mini gathering. =///////////////. If possible, I will rush down there like madddddddd! =PPP

p/s: More photos over @ Facebook! :DDD

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.