Sunday, November 15, 2009, 18:03
Catching up.


13thNovember.

Had BCOMM Presentation! Did on No Signboard Seafood and I was ultimate ganjiong-ness! Don't why my hands start to shiver very vigorously, and at the back part of my presentation, kinda forgot what I wanted to say, and took some time to refer. =/ Tutor said my content needs improvement, and I was @#$%. My english just a mere B3, how to improve? Crapppppppp~ Had FFA after lunch and it was ........... The tutor kinda got pissed that we took so long to prepare and settle down in class plus we got in late. =/ After which everyone left, and I decided to rest on babyboy's lap for a whileeeeeeeee, since I was quite tired. xD He sent me home and its been so long since he did that, cause firstly, we stayed far apart and by the time he sends me home and reach back, it will be like 8plus 9. And secondly, we had workloads piling up and he needs more time to finish them. Slacked at the staircase near the lift, and started poking each other. xD I reached home, had dinner and bathed. After which was totally seh and couldn't keep my eyes open. Chatted with babyboy on the phone, and all my replies makes utterly NO SENSE! Thus babyboy was almost laughing throughout at my ambiguous answers. xP

14th November.
Yesterday went back to school for ITB project and we had to come out with a website, which was tedious! The day before I was super seh, so I slept till around 11plus and when I woke up, I realised I had to meet up for ITB project, and had little time to prepare. So I told babyboy that I'll be late. Reached school around 3pm, and accompanied babyboy for his lunch. That poor boy. Reached school like at 9 to do CATS Project which ended at 2.30pm, and continued for ITB Project. =( And best of all, he still tell me he didn't sleep much last night cause he was SLACKING even when he feels tired! LOL! We did at library and shifted to atrium as the library was closing at 5pm. Was quite productive with Nadira around and got quite some things figured out and done! After which took like close to 20photos using webcam, and went back home around 7plus with our dinners waiting for us at home! Reached home, had dinner, nua-ed a while, and bathed. Watched paranormal program, and back to bed till today!

Was finishing up my tutorials today, and I'm left with ITB and FFA, which I intend to re-do it as it had like less than 5 correct answers. =/ I'm hungry nowwwwww. Need food! =P

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.