Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 23:57
F for FUCK.
I'm so frustrated now. Did FFA MYOB after my dinner today, and guess what. After computing the accounts and took the quiz, I got all the fucking answers wrong. And that quiz is fucking 2% and is calculated. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Don't know what's fucking wrong with my accounts. So much for re-doing the WHOLE myob and get it wrong instead. FUCK! MYOB Assignment - 0%. It's a fucking 0%. And I hate failing, fucking hate the feeling of failure. Sometimes I think, maybe I got into the wrong course? I should have went into the course of my choice - Veterinary Technology - instead of listening to my parents and take business course which is Accountancy. Now I fucking screwed up my Accounting module, and I'm feeling fucked up now. Seriously feel like giving up on the modules.

Then, I was so fucking blur that I forgot to switch off silent mode on my handphone, and totally didnt realise babyboy called me. &he even texted me twice, thinking that I've slept alrdy when I'm still awake. FUCK IT!

I'm feeling so freaking pissed now. No mood for anything. FUCK!

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.