Sunday, November 1, 2009, 22:52
poping bubble Pictures, Images and Photos
If all workload, can just be completed, by just the touch of the hand.
Like this bubble.
Pops!
And there it goes!
Supszx! Yesterday, which was a Saturday, went out home to meet CCP peeps @ Pasir Ris Mrt Station. I was supposed to wake up @ 7.30am to bathe and prepared. But as usual, I snoozed till it was 8am, and had SOOOOOOO little time to prepare. But when I reached Pasir Ris by Bus 89, I was like 15mins early. =/ Maybe all the lazy people are not getting up to go to work. xP Sok came around the same time as me, and she gave me a bad scare, cause her face just popped in front of me, and natural rejection = O.O + "WAH!" xD Babyboy came on time w/o having breakfast and slept late the previous night(AHEM!). So the start of the day he was being random and restless. xD The rest came and we took bus 403 and alighted right in front of Pasir Ris terraces. Started to give out flyers. The weather was fine, but as the day progresses, it got so hot, that I tied up my hair. Finished the area, and we bused to another area to give out flyer. Left for White Sands Mall after that, but didnt join them for lunch, cause my Mum's cooking Horfun! Went home for lunch, with Daddy sending me home. Gobbled down the Horfun, and I was bloateddddddddd~ Bathed, nua-ed bit, use lappy and went out to Grandma's place @ around 5pm. Had dinner around 8pm, but I was still bloated! So I had dinner w/o rice. Only ate the ingredients. Daddy sent Grandma home, and we reached home around 10plus 11? As I sat on the sofa, immediately dozed offfffffffff. So I faster went to bed today, and slept.(&of course I changed clothes!)

Today woke up @ 10am. Mummy woke me up. Actually wanted to ask babyboy out to do out itb, butttttttt! I predict I would not be waking up early, so didnt arrange to meet. xD Did ITB the wholeeeeee day today. Am freaking tired now. =/ ITB is seriously, getting on my nerveeeeeees! I tried to embed this stupid photo slideshow from SLIDE but, it failed on me. Pfft. So I gave up eventually. Gonna ask babyboy help me with it some day! =P Finished printing notes for the whole week not too long ago, including babyboy's one. Now, time to replenish my energy for tmr's lecture & tutorials, plus energy to continue my ITB + preparation for BCOMM practice Oral Presentation this thursday. SIGHS~ This sem seriously, is gonna be a busy one. I better not underestimate it! Add-oil add-oil! =P

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.