
This is what I want to say to you, my dearest, sweetest and loveliest babyboy!
i'm losing faith in you babyboy. Don't make my worst nightmare come true, please? =(Past few days were the best days EVERRRRR!
Tuesday, 22nd December 2009Met up with my dearest
babyboy @ Tampines Mall for movies! Since my birthday on 18th, we have not met each other! Bought tickets for Avatar 3D and we went over to LJS to buy some food in to the theatres, cause we were afraid that during the 2hours plus movie, we would get hungry. Went in and watched. Theatres was almost close to full house. In the end, we were enjoying the show so much that we didn't even touch our food. Plus we urgently needed toilet when the movie showed for only like an hour? We frantically(not really frantically, but urgently!) looked for a toilet and faster relieve ourselves! xD Then we took bus 10 and went over to
babyboy's place. But firstly we went to dvd shop to rent Alvin & the Chipmunks to watch! So at his place, we had our LJS while watching the show! :DDDDD The show finished and I had to go home soon, so
babyboy accompanied me and we cabbed to Compasspoint to buy some stuffs for my family, went home, and as usual, chatted on the phone with him at night(I think!).
Thursday, 24th December 2009Today is EVE OF CHRISTMAS! And we had a mini bbq near my block to celebrate! Asked
babyboy and darren to come celebrate with us! They came around 3:30pm, and took some food for
babyboy! I passed him his Christmas present and he passed me mine! :D After which we sat down, watched a bit of 2012, and a while later they helped us move the food for bbq down to the pit, and help us start fire! We bbq-ed till quite late, and during intervals, me &
babyboy sat the playground and talked to each other. Both of us even helped took care of the kid my mum usually babysits. It got late, and both Mummy & Daddy asked
babyboy & darren to stay over. But darren couldn't, so only
babyboy stayed. Lent him my OBS shirt and towel, and let him bathed first! I bathed last, and we chatted at my room till 2am, then I reluctantly left the room. He slept in my room while I slept with my parents!
Friday, 25th December 2009Christmas Day!
Babyboy woke up, brushed his teeth and we sat down together to finish watching our 2012! Finished watching,
babyboy went to bathe and when he came out, I was about to mop the floor and stuff. Had lunch on the same table as my family, and the feeling was GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Arranged to go cycling with my family but
babyboy had to accompany his parents who were @ Vivocity. Cycled till 6 plus and we went to Changi Airport for dinner, walked around and went back home. Chatted on the phone with
babyboy, and slept only at 1am plus.
Saturday, 26th December 2009Babyboy asked me a few days back, whether I could join him and go over to his aunt's house for his cousin's birthday celebration. In the end I couldn't make it, cause I went out with my family to meet a kid whom my mum once babysit and had lunch with their family. Main purpose was to pass them their Christmas present. =P Went home and a while later we went over to the new hawker to have dinner. Went home, chatted with
babyboy on the phone till 2am plus close to 3am as he is over at his cousin's house.
Woke up today, and went to new hawker to have breakfast, went back home and watched tv till now. Have not started on my tutorials yet. Plus there is Stats common test coming up, and I haven't study yet. There's still projects. Must work hard!!!!!!!! Have to start sooooon! =P
Labels: everyday life, weehongrui