Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:28
Love-sick.
WOHOHO! 羅志祥第7張個人專輯《羅生門》 is available for pre-order lo! I'm still considering if I should pre-order not siaaaaaaaaaa. =/ I've got like 6 days(?) to consider if I wanna pre-order not.

Anyway, went out with babe yesterday! It's been sucha long time since I went out with her! Met up with her at 11:15am, and she helped me buy a mini cake @ emicakes. Then we trained to SPCA! The dogs & cats there are like so friendly and cute! There's 2 dogs and a cat that totally caught my eye! The dog names are Cubby and Musky. The cutest and friendliest dogs I saw. They will sniff you fingers, then lick, and nibble. Super cute! :DDDD After which we wanted to be a kennel helper there for the weekends, but then there was no vacancies. =( So we intend to try our luck by emailing the in-charge, see whether she can arrange something for us cause we can only commit during the weekends. Left SPCA and we went to Bishan J8 to walk around. Then went to Hougang Mall to shop and have lunch, bused to her house and played the guitar! Mine is cui max k! OMG. LOL! Then we went down for basketball, but I left soon after a short game of ABC. &I bought a shirt for you babyboy! :D

Hey babe. Remember 'BART-ley'? xD Kay nevermind. You guys won't understand. Inside joke!
xD

Reached home, went down to book BBQ pit near my block for this thursday's mini Christmas BBQ gathering! Babyboy's gonna come over to my house and slack for a short while before going down! YIPPEE! :DDDDDD Dinner, tv, bathed and helped Mummy to make tangyuan! Chatted with babyboy on the phone and slept till today!

Suggested to babyboy that I could pop by his house one day, rent dvds(eg. Chipmunks), eat, dota, slackkkkkkkkk! Shiok sia! =P We shall do it during the hols k babyboy, before we start our work! ;DDDD Pinky promise! xD I MISS YOU LIKE MAD BABYBOY! MEET UP SOOOOOON KAY! <3333333333

Photos will be uploaded sooooooooooooooon! Haven't connect camera to my lappy yetszx. xD

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.