Monday, February 8, 2010, 19:05
love-filled.
Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
In your eyes,
发现一种东西叫爱
因为爱 所以我存在

In your eyes
看见生活多麽精彩
看著你 我神眼离不开
早被你打败
其实你悄悄变成 我的最爱

My love is for you~

Finally, projects have all ended, time to mug for exams. =/ Went out with babyboy yesterday, and it was great! Bought out new year clothes @ Tampines, and we each bought a somewhat couple shirt from Topman and Topshop. :DDDDD Wearing them this Thursday, where we still have to go back to school for BSTATS tutorial class. -.- Our new year clothes is also like a couple wear! Wearing it on 初二, when I'm going over to his place! =P Did not mug much, or should I say, didn't even mug today. Only sorted out all my papers, and I sat down to slack. xD Need to start sooooooon! (:

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.