Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 21:14
Alls well, ends well.
You're the sweetest and bestest boyfriend on earth!
Be mine forever k!
Ah nong love luuuuu~
<3

On sunday, I went over to babyboy's house for bbq! Went over at like 11plus? Wanted to help out but baby's mummy and brother going over to fetch his daddy back home from airport, cause he went to vietnam for business. So I dota-ed in babyboy's room, and I won one match, with the help of baby! :DDDDD Dota is like funfunfun okayyyyy! But need strategy, and the items are so confusing. =/ Then their parents went to take a short nap, and I had lunch, and continued dota-ing. After which we went down to help out around 4plus, and watched tv. Then we decided to play basketball! Rested a while and the bbq started! Jeremy and his zhabor, and Isaac came. I went home around 10plus 11? While the guys stayed at baby's place for overnight dota session.

Tmr will be going out with baby to get our ipod, and watch movie! So long since we went out together and pah tor! Nothing much to do at home these days. Had been eating ALOT, and I'm getting fatter. =S Exercise, I need to exercise! :D

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.