Saturday, March 20, 2010, 16:57
It's strong!
Like how I can't live without my babyboy.

Nothing to do at home. Super duper bored.
Missing babyboy like mad nowwwwwwwwwwwww! =/
Laptop is lag, with Gunbound and Dynasty Warriors in it.
Doing defrag + full computer scan now.
I sound super duper sianned now.
LOL.

Sorry for sounding sianed yesterday babyboy.
Be it in my post or on the phone.
I didn't meant it that way.
I just didn't want to type out the full details of our seventh.
'Cause it was such a long and enjoyable day.
That kind of happiness, enjoyment, joy etc,
is unable to express and explain in words.
I truly enjoyed every single moment with you by my side.
I really do!

&while on the phone,
I was super duper tired.
'Cause I kept waking up to check my results.

So sorry baby!
I will never ever be sianed with you,
I told you before right! :D
我 爱你都来不及,
where can I find time to be sianed with you?(:

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.