Monday, March 29, 2010, 14:14
Lika happy! :D
Just finished choosing my IS Module! Super gan jiong I tell you! I thought it would be like class timetable, everyone chiong. I got gan jiong for nothing. -.- Totally no one chionged, and there are still vacancies, cause one timeslot, only like 20 people are choosing? (Cause 5 mods to choose from, max. 4 vacancies for each I think). Phewwww~ That was very clever of Ngee Ann Poly! :DDDDDD
I was super kiasu sia! Once it is around 20 seconds remaining, I faster close browser and open again. Then first to finish choosing. Lika pro right! xD

Conclusion: The WHOLE of next sem I will be together with babyboy! That totally rocked okay! Not like previous year, I had separate sessions from babyboy, which totally sucked BIGTIME! So all classes are in the morning. I likey like! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.