Friday, March 19, 2010, 22:36
Understanding plays a role.

p/s: Image taken w/ my photo, that's why its dark.

Yesterday went out with babyboy! Celebrated our 7th month, plus belated Valentines' Day.(I know its late! But sincerity counts, since we were busy with exams that week. :D) Give you a summary here, won't go into much details.(:
  • Met babyboy at Marina Bay MRT station @ 1pm
  • Bused to Marina Barrage (I more or less guessed it that we are going there. xD)
  • Took out the spaghetti, chicken wings, chicken nuggets and marshmellow with chocolate syrup toppings he prepared for lunch.
  • Bumped into Isaac and his girlfriend + cousins. (sorta bumped into them.)
  • Took a short walk down Barrage, and took photo.
  • Bused back to station, and trained towards Vivo for movie.
  • Realized no more suitable seatings available
  • Bought @ Vivo tickets for PlazaSing's cinema, and trained down.
  • Finished and trained down to East Coast for dinner @ International Seafood Restaurant.
  • Took a short walk down the pathway, and he gave me my present.
  • Cabbed home, phoned, and slept. :DDDD

That's about it! That super duper sweet boy! Never fail to bring endless amount of surprises, happiness and fun to my life. Lovesloves! :DDDDD The present is the earrings, with the hand-made card. Extravagant present, and I'd "scolded" him for that. Brought me to seafood restaurant when he's allergic to seafood. Sillyyyyyy~

Got back results today. Not satisfying, although my grades and GPA improved. Did not reach the target I set. =( But nevermind! I tried my best, and I'm so gonna work hard next sem, and aim for a 4.0 GPA! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.