Friday, April 9, 2010, 19:57
End of BAOC'10


End of BAOC'10! Lika tired after the whole 3 days! All the shouting of cheers, and playing of games under the hot sun! Almost lose my voice due to all the shouting! Everyday reached home only like 10plus 11? And I'm super duper tiredddddddd! Yesterday actually wanted to have lunch with freshies, but thennnnnnnnn have to clean up classroom due to the mess of the preparation of props. The whole floor had paint all over, and w had to scrub it off using hands and other tools we could find till 9pm. Had LJS with babyboy, &we ate till LJS was gonna close down @1030pm? LOL! xD Went home, bathed and immediately slept!

Woke up today, realized the sms I wanted to send out to babyboy was remained unsent. LOL! That shows how tired I was! =/

Tmr babyboy's gonna go out w/ his family! I think I will be like sleeping like a dead pig at home? xD There are so many DVDs both me & babyboy wanted to watch together! Must find time k babyboy! :DDDDDDDD

Now I have to get busy with BAGOAL fundraising stuffs. Shall blog again next time! ;DDD

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.