Sunday, April 11, 2010, 14:25
Major change.
Went out with babyboy yesterday to catch this movie@Tampines1!

Rating: 4.5/5! Its like super nice! Although there weren't much 3-D effects(to my disappointment), but the creatures and everything, NICE! The characters and storyline are almost the same as Percy Jackson's. There are Zeus, Hades, Perseus etc. But there is a new character - Kraken. Hades creation.

But before the movie, I went over to babyboy's house for dvd! Wall.E! Its more of the funny than romance(Wall.E loves Eve)/touching scene(Wall.E got 'destroyed', Eve tried to save him at all cost). Many more dvds to watch, but so little time! Oh goshhhhhh~

There's SCSBs and SCOs outing tmr, for Mongols! They are watching Clash of the Titans or How to Train Your Dragon. Both I watched with babyboy alrdy. xD He says he's gonna psycho them watch Date Night. HAHA! Wonder if he is able to do that! =P

I've got not much money left to spend. =/ That's bad! Considering if I should work during holidays starting from Year 2, or I should just survive on my savings? Shall decide again. xD

I dreamt about you yesterday.
Not a very good dream though!
LOL!

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.