Saturday, April 3, 2010, 13:42
Our love is strong!
&that's reserved for the wedding ring you will be putting on for me, babyboy!
But I thought it should be the fourth finger?
LOL!

Yesterday went for SuXin's birthday celebration @ Kovan! Super fun I tell you! First off was a surprise, which really surprised her! Sheila brought up this birthday cake in front of her after SuXin turned her behind after her turn at bowling. Played bowling seriously! Post-birthday luck or what! SuXin had like the most number of 'balls cannot be detected' occurance! Means, after she throw the ball, it actually knocked down pins, but wasn't re-racked. It allowed her to like bowl more than 5 times, before there was a detection, resulting in either a strike, or spare. Imba-ness! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)!

Then we went to eat the cake. Was super damn hungry! So was babyboy! In the end SuXin tried to cake smash everyone, but me! I'm lika pro! xD Eventually I kena cake, cause I ran into female toilet. &its so super small! Mistake mistake! First time kena cake smash. This shows how good I avoid cake smashes! :DDDDDDDDD Many funny things happened in between, and we were like the loudest 2 lanes, talking and laughing! xD

Continued bowling till 7.30pm? Its seriously the first time, I see such an expensive bowling. LOL! We bowled till the price shot up to $90 plus. LOL! Went to have dinner @ Sakae. Black pepper chicken don for mine, and Teriyaki Chicken Don for babyboy's! Plus side dishes. Sat at the same table as Salleh, Syahid and Joel, and the bill shot up till $103 plus, while the other table was only $40 plus. Triple their price! Nice! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Went on to arcade! Only played Daytona, which is like the best thing in the arcade! Suay suay, I got this machine which the pedal is far away from the seat, and I have to sit forward to drive. SO insulting! >:( I know I'm short okayyyyyy! Even the machine bullies me! Lika emooooooo~ =( Many funny stuffs happened in the arcade, and of course, we are again the loudest one. xD

Babyboy sent me home, and reached around 10.30pm 11? Best thing is, while sending me home, babyboy forgot which color of the LRT I take, and sort of, forgot which stop I alight. >:( That shows how long, he has not been sending me home. =P

Side track, recently I've lose track of time. Example, something that happened like yesterday, the very next day, I would feel that it is like 3-4 days away. =/

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.