Thursday, May 13, 2010, 20:56
Good good night!
Ain't this dog a cutieeeee? :DDDDDDDDD I'm exhausted now, and I'm aiming to finish my FMGT tutorial. Kinda difficult for me to accomplish that, 'cause I cannot focus as much as I could while i'm alone at home just now. :\ I'll try manszx! Determination! Oh yea oh yea! ;D

Btw, took application for Shanghai/Xiamen Overseas Immersion Programme(OIP). Lika shiok manszx! My dad is quite alright with me going, and mummy says she's gonna give me an answer tmr! Looks positive here! OH YEA OH YEAAAA! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

I gotta feelingggggg~ OOOO~~~ That tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night!

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.