Monday, May 3, 2010, 01:10
Overload, reload.

I'm down with a very bad cough, and i'm coughing until my lungs hurt, badly! Looks like the chinese physician ain't good at all? HAHA! It's so tough controlling my temptation for chicken, cold drinks, fried food, junk food etc when I'm sucha glutton for food! =P

Anyways, i'm still up at this time, 'cause I've to chiong my CLSP tutorial. Needa consolidate together with groupmates tmr! Speaking of tmr, my IS class will be off to Marina Barrage, and there will be project meetings. Year 2 is seriously, tough to be one manszxxxxxxx. OMG~

Had been half slacking, half working mode recently. It's seriously quite stress, knowing that it's just first 2 weeks of school, and there's so much workload. What will happen in the months to come? Which make me wonder, it's just great to lepak the WHOLE day, of course with your loved ones! That's like the greatest thing to do on earth! (Y)(Y)(Y)

Ip Man 2 is out. Doubt me&babyboy will have the time to catch it. =( BTW! Babyboy got shortlisted in the director's list! How cool is that! Looks like i'm quite far off my target. :S I think I should start burning charms into water and drink it, to help me get into Director's Listing! WOOHOOOOO! (HAHA! I'm just kidding!)

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.