Thursday, June 17, 2010, 18:25
Grace on Another's Life!
HELLO EARTHLINGS! Imma back from BAGOAL camp! :DDDDDDDD Had been busy planning this camp with babyboy and 2 others. Was glad that the games and the camp went according to how we planned, despite the heavy rain! We were lucky that the rain stopped before we had our games! So we were not really affected! We didn't really get to mingle much with the freshies and other camp members though, cause both me & babyboy had to run around school to prepare for the games which we had came up with for the campers!

For the past 2 days we had been having suppers! First at McDonald's around 1plus 2am. Then next at Al Ameen around 3plus 4am. LOL! Only managed to sleep @ 6am for the second day, and woke up at 9plus. Totally not enough sleep! While the whole group had supper @ Al Ameen, I was sleeping on babyboy's shoulder! xD

Break camp at 1plus pm, and we all went to have lunch @ PizzaHut! I'm lika eating monster manszx! I had Pep 'N' Spice spaghetti, and after that shared with babyboy Chicken Royale Baked Pasta. LOL! After lunch, me, babyboy, Sherwin, Robin, Delwyn and WeiWei took Salleh's car back. He alighted me, Sherwin and Delwyn @ Bartley station. Took train back with Sherwin, and I alighted at Serangoon, and back to Sengkang. Was so tired after I reached home, that I crashed immediately after I unpack and bathed!

It feels good to be back home! I can snuggle in my bed, and sleep as long as I want! :DDDDDDD But back to reality, more projects to complete, and getting back test results in a weeks' time! :\ Lika a ganjiong mama siolllllllszx! But I believe I will do well? HAHA! I don't knowwwwww. =(

I'm have to start doing my work sooooooon. But before that, gonna go pahtor with babyboy first! LDDDDD

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.