Saturday, June 5, 2010, 15:23
Your voice is music to my ears.
HEYHEY! Yesterday was like the first paper for common test. Company Law and Secretarial Practice. Was kinda okay? Checked against the answer flashed on the screen after the paper, and I got everything correct, except for the small last part of the last question. Overall was alright. Just hope I can like get an A for CLSP! :DDDDD

Anyways, babyboy bought me this limited STAGE shirt! Lika nice only!
Super nice right! It's kinda glittery/bling-bling shirt for the words and logo at the back. I likeeeeeeeeeee! :D So both of us pre-arranged and wore the same shirt yesterday! (L)

After test yesterday, we stayed for BAGOAL meeting to plan for the upcoming camp, which is just next weeeeeeeek! :DDDDDDD I know preparation for a camp in 1 week's time is kinda rush, but we had no choice due to common test!

Chatted on the phone with babyboy yesterday before I go to bed! Sang him songs over the phone, and I likey like! Even though my voice is lika cui, and I cannot reach some notes, he still likes my voice and singing. HOW SWEEEEEEEET! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Now I'm gonna start studying my IFA. Core module yo! This time round I must do well! Watch out people! Potential director's listing candidate coming! HAHA! Joke! xD

After common test, me & babyboy will be going outttttt! Can't wait manszx! It's been like ages since we went out together and pahtor already! First thing we're gonna do, WATCH IP MAN 2! WOOHOOOOOO!

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.