Sunday, July 4, 2010, 06:02


Hey people! Haven't had the time to update this space of mine! Had been freaking busy w/ projects, which made me stay in school still late at night. But its all worth it! Submitted all 3 projects on the dot, and now there's another project. Seriously, how am I gonna concentrate and be focused in my studies? =/

Anyway, I've gotten back all my papers! I'm glad to say improvement yoszx!

Company Law & Secretarial Practice: 31.5/40 (or 50. Can't rmb)
Audit: 36/40
FMGT: 31.5/50
Intermediate Financial Accounting: 34/50

I think the most disappointing one for me was FMGT. Had so many careless mistakes. If not I could easily get between 38 to 42 marks for my test! :(((((((((((((

Nevermind! I must maintain and like really read every word carefully for the next test! (Y)(Y)(Y)

Tmr's another long day of project, and I'm still not asleep! I'm seriously crazy! :O Had been staying awake around this time for the past 2 days, including today. =/ Gotta wake up @ 7am to prepare to go to school, and I seriously think I do not need to sleep anymore! LOL!

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.