Friday, July 23, 2010, 16:08
It's over.
I LOVE YOU.

Finally finished CLSP Project! Had been going home late. Late as in REAL late! Like past midnight kinda thing! And the best thing is? I had dinner around that time. WOHOHO! My dinner-cum-supper! (Y) So, yesterday I stayed up like ohmygoodnessgracious late to print all the relevant documents for my project. So I only had 1 hours of sleep. EMOSZX! Woke up today, my eye hurt like mad! "Forcefully" put my contact lens in and hell it hurts! Kept rubbing my eyes the whole day today, and teared damn badly, to the extent that people would think i'm crying. :O When I took shuttle bus to school, I think i'm like under anesthetic. Board the bus, get a seat, fidget around to find a comfortable spot, and immediate K.O.!

And just when I thought its the end of ALL projects, there are still 2 more upcoming ones. Audit and I&E:Community. :( I really need to catch up on my studies! Projects are making me neglect my tutorials, so much so that I had not been doing and understanding for weeks!

Anyways, today imma go out with my family! WOOHOO! To look at some electrical appliances I think? Long time since I went out with my family due to the hectic workload!

Upcoming activities/events:
  1. BAGOAL Meeting - 24th July 2010
  2. Babyboy's birthday - 24 July 2010
  3. I&E:Community Basketball Bonding Day - 26th July 2010

Speaking of babyboy's birthday, I did not have any plans in mind! OMGAWDSZX! :\ HOW HOW HOW! :(

End of class! Time to call my dad and meet up with my family! :DDDDDD

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.