Thursday, July 29, 2010, 01:07
Tired bodoh!
Hay-loh people! Long time since I blogged I think? Well, these few days had been relaxing I would say! No much of project stress, and I get to spend slightly more time with babyboy! Finally both of us are not so stressed up about projects now! ;D On the not-so-bright side, we'd been lagging so much on our tutorials, that it had been a tough week to really catch up on every single one of them! But lucky for me, I'm slowly getting back on track, and babyboy is really trying his very best! EAA test this friday, and I'd not been preparing/revising/practicing it yetszx. :\ Lika ganjiong bodoh! HOW HOW HOW! I really needa squeeze time out to really get my butt down to revise!

p/s: Its time for bed now, &i shall continue blogging some other time! :DDDDDDDDD

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.