Sunday, September 19, 2010, 21:18
Out!
Went out with my Mum and Sister today! Ikea, followed by Tampines Mall!
Long time since I had Mos Burger and Tako Pachi!
:DDDDDDD

Anyway, went out yesterday with mum and sis!
Went over to mum's friend's house and slept with her dog!
Got a picture but I'm super unglam!
So shan't post it up!
The dog is super cute!
It's a pure breed chihuahua, and only 3 months old!
It recognizes me whenever I go over!
AWWWWW~ :DDDDD
So gonna have a pet dog when I grow older! (Y)

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.