Monday, November 8, 2010, 22:47
Songs I sang.
Had my Psychology experiment today @ Orchard! Tiring day I would say! Now, we've to compile all the results and photos etc, and come up with a fantastic presentation for it! :\ So these few days, I'd been rather slack and slow in doing my work. :( So it dragged over to this week, and I dread it! Means I have to rush my tutorials for this week's class, and bring next week's tutorial till weekends, and I bet the cycle will repeat till the end of this semester. :S Hope I can get back on track asap!

Overall, today's been a great day! Went to ION to shop! Long time since I went shopping already! On the other hand, Taylor Swift's concert's on 9th Feb 2011! Gonna go down together with babe! :D YAYYYYYY! =PPPPP Never been to a concert with babe before! Gonna be a great first-time experience with her! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Taylor Swift - "Mine"
Bruno Mars - "Just the Way You Are"
We The Kings - "Secret Valentine"
Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours"
:DDDDDD

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.