Thursday, November 11, 2010, 17:17
Stay positive!
Only had 2 and half hours of sleep yesterday, and the whole day today I was trying REAL hard to stay awake and focus! I totally understand today's COST lecture! Like happy only! =P As for TAX, I was trying hard not to doze off, and trying hard to focus and understand what the lecturer's explaining. Lucky it was a short lecture! :DDDDD

So after lecture, the lecturer was introducing us to Overseas Internship Programme! Like cool only! So instead of hacing our intern in Singapore, we'll be having it overseas for 22weeks! Like shiok only! I feel like going for this! Means I have to work real hard this sem! :D Deadline is on 30th November! :\ Should I gooooooooo?

&&& I think I can do well for this sem? Cause so far I really understand the lectures, and got almost all questions correct for tutorials! :DDDDD &when there's any thing I don't understand I'll just ask the tutor and clear my doubts! I'm proud of myselfffffff! (Not bragging here alright!) But still, there's more to come for this sem! Hope I can maintain my momentum, and complete my tutorials on time before my classes! :DDDDD
No matter how bad my day is, just a text from you will brighten it up and make it much better! :DDDDD Love you so much baby! <3

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.