Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 20:50
water inflation (水肿)
Because I'm having my menses now, I'm also having water inflation (水肿) now! My feet looks like super swollen! :\ My mum says, now I menses my feet swollen, next time when I'm pregnant, water inflation (水肿) will make it EVEN MORE SWOLLEN! :\ So I hope next time, my family members and friends can still recognise me when i'm experiencing water inflation (水肿)! HAHAHHA! &for my future husband, you better don't complain about my water inflation (水肿) I tell you! :DDDDD

p/s: My stomach cramps is getting worse by the day! How to do tutorials like that! :x

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.