Thursday, July 7, 2011, 23:31
Clean-up
Hello. Okay this sounds stupid, starting with a hello at the start of the post. Ages since I last blogged, but thanks to Jessica, I'm getting back to blogging! :D

Currently having internship, and I'm just 5 weeks away from the end of it (in short-freedom!). Its been kinda unbearable lately, to stay in the office till 6pm every single day :/ Believe is due to the work being assigned to me. I'm really thankful to have Jerlyn to be in the office! At least there's someone there to joke with and gossip, LOL!

The pay is $600/mth (a little pathetic, but better than nothing!), and i've been trying very hard to save every single cent I can. Sadly, I keep spending my pay on food and more food. Guilty pleasures! Because of internship, I've started to like dressing up. Like what Barney Stinson would say: 'SUIT UP'! So gonna dress up during the last sem of school!

Side note, I think life has been rather fair to me. I lose some things, and I gain some. Sad or happy, life still goes on, so why not live it happily? Although some things might just come in between to make you feel really mad, but come to think about it, the person making you mad doesn't feel apologetic (worst still, don't even know he/she had made you angry!) and you are fuming mad at that person. Ain't that unnecessary and causing ourselves more suffering?

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.