Sunday, August 28, 2011, 00:40


Been snuggling in my bed (okay not really bed, but mattress) all day today! Haven't been getting out of my room since the moment I woke up at 5pm? Apart from lunch-cum-dinner and washing up and getting drinks, I've been staying in my room, practising my uke and catching up on some movies! Tried recording a few but it sounds and looks disgusting, so I deleted it away. HAHA! Pardon my messy hair in the photos, because I've been laying down for the whole day today, with my blanket! I seriously love having the bedroom to myself! I mean Mondays to Fridays, my room kinda 'belonged' to the babies my mum babysit. I cannot do anything inside because I'll wake the babies up! So I only have the room solely to myself, on Friday nights till Sunday nights. Two pathetic days :(

Woke up today with a very bad ache on my lower spine :/ Gonna visit the osteopath(?), in chinese its called 铁打. So painful that I couldn't sit or lie properly, kinda like handicapped. LOL! So plan tmr: Go down to the osteopath, play my uke, movies on my laptop!

So today is the election PLUS results of the presidential election. I think, it's gonna tilt towards Tony Tan. I mean he has so many connections with those powerful people, no matter what shit he does outside, he will still be president. Plus many PAP-supporters will vote for him as well. -.- Sighhhh. I would rather Tan Bock Cheng or Tan Jee Say, than Tony Tan. :/ Oh welllll~ Singaporeans complain so much, but till this crucial moment, their actions always don't reflect what they feel or say. No one to blame so stop complaining.

And btw! I came across this reaaaaaaaaaal evil and vicious breakup song! Here it is:



p/s: I want to transform my room into some multimedia room, with like uke chords all over, photos I took with friends hanging around in my room!

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.