
I've been planning to go down to the beach for VERY long, but apparently, procrastination and laziness overwhelmed me, thus it has been postponed again and again. So, I've set my mind to it, and decided to go down this Friday! (I told myself that on Monday, that I'll go on Tuesday, but I postponed to today, and I postponed to friday. Faillllllll) Gonna go down right after I collect my passport from ICA Building @ Lavender, and train down to Bedok before I take bus 31 down to East Coast Park! It's just gonna be me, my ipod and my uke on friday, with the scenery and breakwaters, and probably the sunset.
People may ask me, why the beach? Well, I once find it difficult to answer but now, if someone were to ask me this question again, this would be my answer: The vast sea would make me reflect and realise that I am so tiny as compared to the sea, let alone the problems that i'm facing/bugging me. Been through alot of ups and downs, and I've decided that I want to lead my life happily - where nothing can bring me down. I always believe, life is full of shit. E.g. When you're feeling happy like you're on top of the world, the next moment something would happen and pull you down. You thought love is sweet, when in fact it is bitter and filled with alot of heartbreaks and countless amount of tears. You thought that the friends you're with are loyal when in fact, they are slowly hurting you behind your back. After all these shit, I finally told myself, I'm sick and tired of all these that are making me doubt and be skeptical about the things around me.
People may say, "Hey I think you've changed". I used to think so hardly, what,how,where and when did I changed into someone else; someone whom my 'friends' didn't even know me for. But now, I know the answer to it. The answer is: I did not change. People think that i've changed, because I've stop being what they want me to be, and I've stopped acting how they want me to act. If they cannot accept who I am - the real me - then I can jolly well say, you are living a pathetic life, having to need people to change themselves according to how you want them to be before they can be considered "your friend".
My motto in life: "Life is full of shit. But never let it get you down. Take everything into your stride and treat it as a life lesson. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." I always believe, when I've overcome a certain problem, I'll be able to bounce back up higher and stronger.
Side note: Gonna enjoy this bowl of Rochor tao huay while I watch Whose Line Is It Anyway (WLIIA)!

I know its not very appetizing, judging from the photo I took of the tau huay.