So I was chatting with my buddy on msn, and this is what happened - instead of apart, my buddy typed it as
arart. So me being me, I went to make fun of him!
So basically, this is how it goes!
Me:
How do you pronounce arart?
Is it like a-rart or ah-rart?
Buddy:
ar-art also can.
Me:
oh I learnt something today!
then what is the meaning teacher goh?
Buddy:
arart means, when you type too fast, don't let people find out your mistake, if not they will keep asking you questions!
Me:
ohh~ I thought is like you pronounce halfway then gonna sneeze, so become arart.
So teacher goh, how do I apply this?
How to form sentence?
Buddy:
How to apply?
Next time, I'm not going to arart ( type too fast and let people find out my mistake) if not Eunice will keep asking me questions!
Me:
ohh okay! I understand liao~
thanks alot teacher goh!
i'm so going to blog about this!
HAHAHHA! Oh man this is so epic! Could not believe this buddy of mine will play along with me for so long! LOL! Just this part alone, could make me laugh like uncontrollably in the living room! Lucky for me, everyone's asleep, so at least they won't think i'm crazy, laughing to myself whilst looking at the screen! Just no words can describe how glad I am to know him. Guess I've been missing out too much while I was in a relationship? Lol! But anyway, I cannot emphasize enough how lucky/fortunate I am to have a buddy like this. Its like, it feels totally different from having a female best friend. Cannot really put this feeling across in words, but probably those who have a buddy would understand better! So yup! I know you're reading this bud, so I'm really glad to have known you, although there have been like a good one year plus where we didn't really talk to each other! :D
Well because of what I've been through/experienced in the past, I started to build a wall around myself and the way I treat people around me, was like hot and cold? Its like i'm at rock bottoms, where my trust for 'friends' has disappeared completely. Like, at the back of my mind, i'll keep having suspicions like whether or not they're true to me or do they want to achieve a certain motive? I'll always keep friends at arms length, and won't take the initiative to actually open up to them. But thanks to this buddy of mine! I won't say he's the one that changed me completely, but he's played a huge role I would say? I've never felt so comfortable opening up to someone, especially someone whom I've lost touch for almost a year! The feeling is really very unique, like you've known this particular person for years, and both of you could hit off so well. I would say I'm one lucky person. I always believed in this saying, that when you lose something, you will gain something back in return. But my bud. said something that really struck me: "We actually didn't gain anything, just that we didn't make use of the opportunity to slow down and take a good look to realize that such friends are always around us all the time." How true. Come to think of it, I really put my friends aside when I was in a relationship and I totally regret it.
Really really REALLY very thankful for what I have now, and having to find such an awesome buddy whom I can joke, crap, confide, or simply just casual chat with each other! I guess, that's what friends are for? Or in this case, thats what buddies are for! (:
OH! My buddy's gonna be going for an interview for a CCA: Student Representative Council (Did I get this right?) Sounds major, but anyway, ALL THE BEST ALRIGHT BUDDY!