Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 22:50
I'll be there for you!
This blog post is gonna be dedicated to this best friend of mine: Chew Siying!

It's been almost like 10years of friendship? (I counted from primary 3, although in between we didn't really chat with each other) It's just amazing to know a friend like you, although sometimes I'm a little off my mind and crazy and berserk and kisiao and whatever you can think of! It's just unbelievable, how we could actually hit off so well, and talk about anything and everything, and almost have the same interests and problems. Remember those times when I use to go up to your place to jam? I was a super bad guitar strummer and those were the times where I truly understood the meaning of true friendship: Like we can have so much rapport and enjoyed each other company's, without doing much things! We also met up for quite a few basketball sessions and swimming (here's the prove!)



Here's a couple of photos of me hanging out at your place!


&this was when I was so entertained by your brother's magic tricks!



And this was when we went out together!


Not forgetting the half box of popcorns I dropped when we were watching 'Marley&Me'!



And not forgetting, study sessions which turned out to be food,chitchats,camwhore and more food!


Remember when you thought, by tilting your head the picture would turn as well? HAHAHA!

Those were the best times we had together! Although we may not talk to each other much or meet up as much, but I will always be your listening ear if you need one. I'm always a call away yea? Some more I stay so near you! :DDDDDD So to further make your day, here's a picture of my unglamness! Laugh all you want k! HAHAHAHAHA!


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.