Saturday, August 20, 2011, 04:49

Time check: 4.49am

Been sleeping real 'early' recently. Slept only past 6am for the past 2 days. Suddenly, sleep isn't a necessity to me anymore. Feel like playing my uke, but I can't because I'll wake everyone up. Feeling a little lousy now. Sometimes I tend to overthink things: what people say, what people do. I guess I'll have to slow down, take a step back, and breathe. Really need to head down to the beach soon. Long time since I've been there.

Ever felt that you and a particular person, whom you've never been close with/never really talk to/never even know, could be buddies? It's like both of you share a common thinking, could talk about anything and everything without having to worry that they will feel offended, do not have to worry they will judge you based on what you said/did. I must say, I am really very lucky to find such buddies. Not one, but two. We could really click very well, and basically just be honest with each other about our past, likes and dislikes. To me, it doesn't matter if I have a huge circle of friends. As long as I have a handful of them whom I can trust and feel comfortable with, I think thats sufficient for me. People always say: Get real fucked up, and see who your real friends are. I think thats very true. Sometimes, certain 'friends' give me the feeling, that they are actually using me.

That aside, gonna post 2 music videos for the songs I mentioned in the previous(?) post. It's been on replay mode for about a month now I guess? The lyrics is kinda drilled into my mind now, and suddenly I can totally understand the feeling behind. I can't really describe the feeling with words so I guess you guys just have to keep spamming these two songs together with their lyrics.

I'm exceptionally hungry now at this hour, and I think I can down an upsized McSpicy meal now! Really want to fill my stomach but I'm afraid I'll get fat :/ Gonna be up at 11am later, so that I can go down for my uke lessons! Thinking of going down to ICA building, but opening hours only till 1pm. Should I go down early to renew my passport? Hmmm. If so, I could jolly well just stay awake, since they open @ 8am.



Here's the link to the lyrics:

Link to lyrics:


*Update: Just checked and realised that ICA Building's only open from 8-1pm on Saturdays. Its already 5:30am now. Should I just stay up and wake till 7pm? Hmmmmm.


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.