Monday, August 22, 2011, 00:55
True friendships
I want me hair to grow longerrrrrrrrrr~

Sooooo, I managed to get some sleep today! Slept @ 6.30am, and was woken up @ about 1pm by my Mum. The moment I woke up, it felt like I had some seriously bad hangovers! (not like i've experienced it before, but I guess it sucked as bad!) So basically, i'm having a mild headache now. Don't really want to pop panadols into my belly, so I guess i'm gonna turn in soon?

Well, I wasn't really feeling good in the night - emotionally. Just wanted to sink in my emotions and just get screwed by it. But lucky for me, one of my buddies managed to cheer me up, WITHOUT knowing/realising that I was at my worst. I am really fortunate to have buddies like that (although only two, but they're still awesome!), whom could cheer me up and make me laugh without trying hard. I guess that's true friendship? It's really very difficult to find true friends nowadays, and I am really fortunate to have found them! :D

Have got everything planned out for today, and I pray hard I would not procrastinate any longer! :/

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.